Food for life
‘Food for Life’ programs are held to counter hunger and poverty. A large number of people are served their meals on a daily basis. A dedicated centre for this purpose is functional near our Madhurapuri Ashram in the name of Sri Sridharayyaval Annadhana Kudam.
Trusts inspired by Sri Swamiji are also involved in other related social causes.
- Annadhaanam (Food in charity) for those in need
- Support and Companionship in old age homes and retirement homes
- Services offered to physically and mentally differently abled individuals
- Support and help at times of natural calamities and disaster
- Sponsorship of education to students in need
- Food for life