Our Humble Contribution to the Nation
1. Sri Swamiji gave cheques to known auto drivers, flower vendors and daily labourers near our Corporate Office at Ashok Nagar
2. 250 packs of lunch is being provided from our Madhurapuri Ashram every day to daily wage labourers nearby and to migrants working at factories
3. Sri Sandeepani Gurukula Trust, Chennai, through Sri BhagavanNama Bodendral Oushadalaya fully Charitable Medical Centre, Govindapuram Village, and Mahatma Sri Sri Krishna Premi Swamigal Oushadalaya fully Charitable Medical Centre, Senganoor provided:
a. Masks, Gloves and Sanitizers to Thiruvidaimaruthur Police Station for the policemen on duty.
b. Masks to Sri Vitthal Rukmini Mandir , Govindapuram Village
c. Masks to Govindapuram BhagavanNama Sri Bodendra Swamigal Mutt
d. Masks to Govindapuram Sri Gnananandagiri Swamigal Mutt.
e. Masks to Govindapuram Panchayat staff.
f. Masks and Gloves to Govindapuram VAO office and Revenue Office staff.
g. Masks to Thiruvidaimaruthur fire station
h. Masks and gloves to Thirupanadal Police station for the policemen on duty.
i. Masks and sanitizer to Cholapuram PHC.
j. Masks and gloves to Block Development Office staff, Kumbakonam
k. Masks, Soap and COVID 19 awareness pamphlets to residents of Senganur Village
l. Masks and Gloves to Senganur VAO, Revenue staff and Panchayat staff
m. Masks to Thiruvidaimaruthur Thasilthar office
n. Masks and gloves to Senganur Post Office
o. COVID 19 awareness pamphlets to residents of Govindapuram Village
4. Food is being provided to police stations near Jafferkhanpet, Chennai
5. Cows are being fed with agave leaves (agathi keerai), stray dogs with bun and biscuits, and birds with grains and vada in Chennai.
6. Our Premika Varadan Medical Centre at Malaipattu is functioning as a COVID-19 awareness propagation centre.
7. Seva at ThirunangurCovid 19 thirunangu report
More to Follow…